Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Introducing a NEW Design Team Member




Hello everyone

Wow, I am delighted to be joining Incy Wincy as Guest Designer for February, I am sure it will be brilliant fun!

I am based in Kent in the UK which is also known as the 'Garden Of England' and I have lived here for 37 years. I have a fabby husband who is very supportive of my hobby and always gives me the 'right' response when I proudly stick my make on the mantle piece! (even if it is not quite right). I have two yummy children, Jamie 17 and Beth who is 14. I work full time as an administrator and boy does that get in the way of precious crafting time. I have a 'walk in' cupboard under the stairs, hence the name of my blog and this is where I spend all my free time. I have not been making cards all that long and only discovered blog land last August, oh I love it out here, it's a whole new world where you can share and communicate with people that totally understand why you can get excited about a pretty piece of paper! I love different styles of cards , there are many that just amaze me when I see them. My style of cards is usually heavily based on layering, flowers and ribbon, I love my ribbon!

I hope you will pop over and visit me and a big thank you to the design team for having me on board this month.
Karen

http://mycraftycupboard-karen.blogspot.com/

Welcome Karen! We look forward to working with you! Your work is stunning!!!! Please visit Karen's blog to see her fabby work!!!!!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers